A Haggadah is a set of readings, blessings and prayers that lead Jewish people through the Passover Seder. What’s a Seder, you ask? It’s a special service that’s built around a holiday meal to observe Passover. And we want to give you this FREE Haggadah!
The Messianic Passover Haggadah: Your Complete Passover Guide shows you how the Jewish Feast of Passover ties in with Jesus, the Jewish Messiah. And it’s, well, just what it says – a complete guide. So complete that you could even lead your own Seder with it. This little booklet lays out everything you need to know:
- The history of Passover observance
- What the Seder elements are and mean
- How to prepare for the Seder
- Tips to help you pronounce Hebrew words
- How to set the Seder table
- Readings, blessings, songs, prayers
- There’s even a web address for downloading the Seder songs
See? Complete. Guide. For Passover.
And it’s yours FREE! Now, how can you beat that?